Thursday 10 October 2013

Hair Transplant Reviews

review Here are some hair transplant reviews and the stories of hair loss patients who found refugee in hair transplant. Let’s have a look on their experiences.

 I was in early 20s when I started losing my hair. I did not notice it until one day I happen to see my pictures some years old when I was in high school and others rather new ones. It was surprising how my hairline has just moved, obviously upward. Well, that was weird. Later, I started losing my hair from the crown area and needless to say I earned a bald patch at the top of my head.
One of my friends told me about hair transplant and I just liked the idea. Now, I am five months post-op and I just love hair coming out from my hair less scalp.
Like many other, I was also losing my hair so, I thought to have a hair transplant. I got it from Dubai as I came to know that Dubai offers low prices. I had a FUE procedure to reconstruct my hairline as it was sort of disappearing. The whole procedure was discomforting but not painful. Or perhaps it was the surgeon who performs it too well. As now it’s been 10 months I just love the results. Thank you Dubai cosmetic surgery!
One of my friends had a hair transplant some time ago. He gave me the when he noticed hair thinning from the top of my head. Initially I did not take him seriously but then I searched it over internet and gathered information. Then I visited Dubai Cosmetic Surgery to find out the details of the surgery and its price. They told me that they charge by graft. I found their prices reasonable so, I just had it. I did not see the results for about two months after surgery. Then those transplanted hair sprang up from my hairless scalp and now I can see them in mirror. The surgeon told me that these hairs are permanent.
I used to think that medicines are the only safe answer for hair loss. I stayed stick to Rogaine for around 5 years. I used to spray thrice a day and sometimes more because I was fearful that negligence may cause my hair to fall out again. Spray was good as it stopped my hair fall and I started regrowing my hair at the top and front. But, sometimes I feel irritated because the spray was not a permanent cure. Then I start considering surgery. I visited a hair transplant surgeon who practiced in Dubai cosmetic surgery and he briefed me about hair transplant. The greatest benefit that convinced me for the surgery was the result of the surgery. I met a previous patient and observed the results by myself. He told me that he had the surgery some 8 years back and since that time the treated area is covered with hair. Thinking that I might give a chance, I went through it. And let me confess its results are just NATURAL. Now I have a fully covered crown and a good hairline and I am happy!








No comments:

Post a Comment